All Categories
    All Categories Close

    We need to confirm that we can service your area. Please fill in your address:

    Order over $25 and get $10 off your first order! Use code WELCOME10

    Listerine Total Care Mouthwash Clean Mint 500 Millilitre

    12. 10
    Listerine Total Care antibacterial mouthwash gives you a deeper whole mouth clean, than brushing alone, with 6 oral health benefits to help:1. Reduce plaque more than brushing alone: an effective anti plaque mouthwash.2. Protect healthy gums.3. Strengthen teeth enamel to protect against cavities.4. Prevent tartar to help keep teeth naturally white.5. Kill germs left behind after brushing and flossing.6. Provide long-lasting fresh breath: an effective mouthwash to get rid of bad breath.Multi-benefit LISTERINE’« antibacterial mouthwash for total oral health. Used twice daily, it works in six ways to maintain a clean and healthy mouth.Ever wondered why you need to incorporate an antibacterial mouthwash as part of your oral care routine? Brushing and flossing alone only reaches 25% of your mouth. Incorporating Listerine’« antibacterial mouthwash as your third step helps to kill germs in the remaining 75% of the mouth and can help reduce plaque to help provide that long-lasting fresh breath.
    12. 10